ABC Law Centers Disability Advocacy Scholarship
ABC Law Centers is proud to offer our Disability Advocacy Scholarship! Our firm will award one annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to an undergraduate, graduate, or law student planning to pursue a law or public policy career focused on disability advocacy.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States (either as an undergraduate or graduate student). High school seniors may apply if they have been accepted to a college or university of their choosing.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
*Scholarship is not available to present or future clients of ABC Law Centers (owned by Reiter & Walsh, P.C.).
This scholarship is annual; applicants must submit the following materials by the July 31st deadline:
- A completed application (click here for the online application form)
- Academic records (transcripts)
- One (1) of the following:
- An essay which does not exceed two typed, single-spaced pages describing your interest and/or personal experience in disability advocacy.
- A creative project focused on the same topic. Examples can include, but are not limited to:
- Photo projects
- Video or other multimedia presentations
- Creative writing
- Performance pieces
Please submit the online application form and then send your transcript(s) and essay/creative project in ONE email to:
The Scholarship Committee (email@example.com)
[Subject Line] Disability Advocacy Scholarship Application Materials
The $1,000 check will be sent directly to the applicant’s school. Each year, we publish a feature piece on the winner. We ask that all scholarship applicants indicate whether we may publish their first and/or last name, university, and a picture. We also appreciate if applicants allow us to publish their essay/creative project, although this is not mandatory.