Jesse Reiter, the owner of Reiter & Walsh ABC Law Centers, was recently appointed to the advisory board for the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Evergreen Fund.
The AAJ is a nonprofit advocacy organization for plaintiff’s attorneys, focused on improving the fairness of our justice system. Among other goals, they work to:
- Protect the right to a trial by jury
- Help those who have been injured due to negligence or malpractice
- Increase the safety of workplaces
- Increase the cleanliness of the environment
- Increase the quality of healthcare
- Hold legal professionals to high ethical standards
- Encourage advocacy and help advocates work more effectively
The Evergreen Fund supports AAJ in achieving its goals. Lawyers and firms can contribute by pledging a designated amount or percentage from a settlement or verdict that they hope to obtain.
To learn more about the Evergreen Fund, and how you can help, click here.
To learn more about Jesse Reiter’s career, and involvement with the AAJ, click here.