Jennifer Secorski, J.D.
Michigan birth injury attorney
Jennifer Lynne Secorski is an associate attorney and long-term employee of ABC Law Centers. While in law school, Jenni worked for our firm as a legal assistant. During this time, she developed a deep commitment to making a difference in the lives of birth injured children, and ultimately decided to stay on as an attorney.
Jenni received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan, Dearborn and and then went on to attend Thomas M. Cooley Law School, from which she graduated in January 2013. Among the awards attained, Jenni earned a prestigious Certificate of Merit in Pretrial Skills. She is currently a member of the Michigan State Bar, the Michigan Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and the Birth Trauma Litigation Group.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, Bachelors of Business Administration, Major: Accounting
- State Bar of Michigan, 2013-present
- American Association for Justice, 2013-present
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group, 2013-present
- Michigan Association for Justice, 2007-present
Awards and honors
- Selected for “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers Magazine: 2015 – Present
- “Million Dollar Verdicts and Settlements” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly