Jennifer Secorski, J.D.
Associate Birth Injury Attorney at Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
Jennifer Lynne Secorski is an attorney and long-term employee of Reiter & Walsh, P.C. Jenni worked full-time while attending law school. Her role as Legal Assistant introduced her to filing motions, reviewing medical records, and assisting attorneys with the work-up of birth trauma cases. However, it was her deep commitment to clients and her desire to make a difference in the lives of birth injured children that provided the motivation for becoming an attorney.
Jenni’s previous work experience includes coordinator of exposition and conference services for a prominent automotive association and budget and treasury analyst for a large Detroit-area Hospital System. She graduated with her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, Dearborn and attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School from which she graduated in January 2013. Among the awards attained, Jenni earned a prestigious Certificate of Merit in Pretrial Skills. She is currently a member of the Michigan State Bar, the Michigan Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and the Birth Trauma Litigation Group.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, Bachelors of Business Administration, Major: Accounting
- State Bar of Michigan, 2013-present
- American Association for Justice, 2013-present
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group, 2013-present
- Michigan Association for Justice, 2007-present
Awards and Honors
- Selected for “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers Magazine: 2015
- “Million Dollar Verdicts and Settlements” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly