About the Firm
Michigan Birth Injury Lawyer and Michigan Cerebral Palsy Lawyer serving Michigan, Ohio, Washington DC, and all 50 states
Doctors and other medical providers have a legal obligation to provide the best medical care to their patients according to established guidelines and standards. Sometimes, unfortunately, these standards are not met and a preventable, and sometimes permanent, injury occurs. When this happens to a baby or child, the results are especially devastating.
At Reiter and Walsh ABC Law Centers, we have the experience, knowledge, and skills to aggressively pursue justice for your birth injured child.
Solid Experience & Exceptional Results
Birth injury cases are extremely complex. The attorneys at Reiter & Walsh ABC Law Centers specialize in this area of law and have more than 55 years of combined experience in protecting children injured by the errors of doctors, hospitals or other medical professionals.
Licensed to practice law in Michigan, Ohio and Washington DC, the attorneys at Reiter & Walsh have successfully handled cases around the country with exceptional results. Our knowledge and experience is backed by our outstanding record of verdicts and settlements.
Community-Focused, Nationally Recognized
Reiter & Walsh ABC Law Centers is proud to call Detroit, Michigan home. We are a community-focused firm that is routinely featured on local radio and television programs. We can be heard on WMXD, WJLB, and WXYT. We are also regularly featured in Detroit Free Press, Michigan Chronicle, Detroit Legal News, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, Observer & Eccentric Newspapers, and the Ann Arbor News.
In addition to our support and work in the Detroit community, our firm and our attorneys take calls and assist clients from Ohio, Washington DC, and from all 50 states -- and even outside the United States. Reiter & Walsh attorneys are also the recipients of numerous awards and recognitions and proudly support various worthwhile programs and organizations:
- Pro Bono Circle of Excellence. Reiter & Walsh, P.C. was listed in the 2005 Pro Bono Circle of Excellence of the State Bar of Michigan. This honorary program was developed to recognize firms, corporations, and organizations that donated their time and/or money to benefit low-income families.
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ). Jesse Reiter, founding partner and birth trauma attorney at Reiter & Walsh, P.C., is a past president of the Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ). Mr. Reiter remains a very active member of one of the nation's most powerful plaintiff associations contributing to changes in laws affecting patients’ rights. MAJ also supports worthwhile community programs such as the Helmet Safety Events which has given away more than 13,000 bicycle helmets to children in the state of Michigan to date.
- Immediate Past Co-Chair Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- Academy of Trial Advocates
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the American Bar Association
- National College of Advocacy
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
By Jesse Reiter